Affordable & Accessible
Available in Concord, Kannapolis, Harrisburg & surrounding areas for adults, adolescents and children.
Your Local Direct Primary Care
Direct Primary Care simplifies medical costs. Insurance companies are removed from the patient-doctor relationship. Patients get more time with their doctor, receive personalized care and stay focused on keeping healthy.
How are we better?
An annual physical and basic lab fees are included with your membership. Office visits typically last 30-45 minutes and you can make same-day sick visits. We emphasize health and wellness.
What’s the cost?
For the affordable cost of only $49.00 a month, your basic lab work is included. You may come as often as you wish, for a standard $20 Administration fee per visit.
Patients with no insurance. Patients with high deductible insurance plans. Patients who are dissatisfied with current healthcare systems. Small Business Owners and their employees. Self employed & freelance contractors.
To schedule your same-day visit, call us now (704) 256-8300
Meet your Primary Care Doctors
We came from traditional health systems and want more patient-centered care.
Prachee Jain, M.D.
Internal Medicine, Board Certified, St. George’s University, School of Medicine
I am inspired to give basic care, help my patients improve their health, and create a long-lasting patient – doctor relationship. Direct Primary Care allows me to practice medicine the way it should be: to help patients stay healthy and concentrate on preventive medicine.
When I am not in the office, I enjoy spending time in our family activities including biking, camping and hiking. I am a Scout Master for Troop 448 in Salisbury.
When you meet me ask me about work life balance. As a physician-business owner who is also a wife, mother, daughter, and sister, we can have a meaningful discussion.
Theodore Suggs, M.D.
Family Medicine, Board Certified, UNC-Chapel Hill School of Medicine
I live in Concord, NC, where I have resided for most of my life. I completed my residency in Family Medicine at Moses Cone Hospital where I taught family medicine before moving to Harrisburg, NC, where I practiced for the past 30 years. I have a particular interest in psychiatric medicine treating such conditions as anxiety, depression, and addiction medicine.
Outside of medicine, I enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking, fishing, farming, and bird hunting. I like spending time in the mountains and enjoy watching UNCC and Davidson girls’ basketball with my daughters. I am a former basketball player at UNC-Charlotte, and an avid Tarheel fan.
When you meet me, ask me about “the 4 Circles of Communication Technology.”
Our Services include
- Annual physical
- Female gynecological exams
- Weight loss management
- Sports, summer camp, scout physicals
- Pre-employment exams
- Screenings: diabetes, cancers, COPD, arthritis, osteoporosis, cholesterol
- Discounted mammograms, colonoscopy, x-rays
- Psychiatric care such as anxiety, depression
- Gastrointestinal problems, IBS, diarrhea, constipation, acid reflux, hemorrhoids, diverticulitis, gallbladder disease
- Cardiac problems, cholesterol management, arrhythmias, heart failure
- Breathing problems, asthma, COPD, obstructive sleep apnea
- Thyroid disorders
- Chronic fatigue
- Ear infections
- Sore throat, strep throat, fever, chills
- Poison ivy, rashes, skin conditions
- Urinary tract infections (UTI)
- Upper respiratory infections including influenza (flu)
- Injuries & suturing
- Dog, animal bites
Customized for you and your lifestyle. We offer Continuous Glucose Monitoring (Lifestyle Libre System) system to help you adjust your eating habits and help us understand how to manage your diabetes.
Tailored to you specifically using different medications, counseling on healthy eating with up-to-date research on obesity treatments and exercise regimens to get the weight off and maintain your health weight.
Opioid Addiction Treatment
Suboxone Therapy and brief counseling to overcome opioid use.
|Plans||Cost per Month|
|Pediatric Plan (ages 6 to 12)||$19|
|Adolescent Plan (ages 13 to 17)||$39|
|Adult Plan (ages 18+)||$49|
- for Members we charge a $20 administration fee per office visit
- basic labs for Members at no additional cost
- labs for non-members are discounted regardless of your insurance status. For example, a fasting cholesterol panel is $50
Our Patient Testimonials
Click here to read all our reviews on Google
Affordable Direct Primary Care for adults, adolescents and children in the Concord, Kannapolis, Harrisburg and surrounding areas in Cabarrus & Rowan county.
Get in Touch
Call or email us to schedule a same-day appointment. Walk-ins are always welcome.
- 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Closed daily for lunch 12 noon – 1:00 pm
Easy & Accessible near the Carolina Mall
Get the Latest Information on Healthcare
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I still need Insurance? In Direct Primary Care, our doctors provide most of your health care needs. However, they do recommend that you still carry insurance in case of catastrophic illness or accident.
- Is an annual physical included? Our your annual membership includes your annual physical including basic blood work. You pay only the $20 administration visit for your office visit.
- How are referrals and imaging managed? Although we do not bill or accept insurance, if a referral is needed we handle those for our patients. We find the most affordable locations for any specialty referrals or imaging you may need.
- Which towns in North Carolina do you serve? Concord, Charlotte, Salisbury, Harrisburg, Kannapolis, Davidson, China Grove, Locust, Faith, Huntersville, Landis, Cornelius, Mooresville, Rockland, Midland, Mount Pleasant, Granite Quarry, Stanfield, Mount Holly, Troutman, Stanley and others.
Integrated healthcare solutions under-one-roof
Our Partners at the Carolina Wellness Group
Meet our partner providers
- Counseling services for mental health and substance abuse by Genesis A New Beginning
- Specializing in treatment for depression, anxiety, insomnia and much more featuring Nexalin Therapy
- Carolina Wellness Day Spa providing whole body peace and relaxation to assist in whole body wellness, massage therapy, hydro facial therapy and LED light therapy for pain
- F.I.T. A Parent Partner Initiative. Family Reunification Services
- Psychological Services including ADHD and Autism by Dr. Mark Solnick, PhD
- Nutrition Coaching. Create an amazing and healthy life naturally
- Speech & Occupational Therapy by Pam Manser & Assoc